Friday, September 28, 2007

Thing 8: RSS and Newsreaders

I have a confession to make: I've been putting off this exercise because I've embraced Bloglines as a newsreader for quite some time. I didn't think I could learn anything new, so I procrastinated on reading Thing 8.

I subscribed to the other participants' blogs during the second week, and it has been interesting to keep up with everyone's progress. I was already subscribed to the recommended feeds in Thing 8.

I have mixed emotions about my Bloglines account. On the good side, it has really cleaned up my e-mail inbox because I stopped subscribing to many e-newsletters that I now get in a feed. On the bad side, I am so overwhelmed with information that I often simply delete them all without reading them. I do try to at least read the headlines when I can.

Here is my blogroll.

No comments: